Friday, September 11, 2009

I Clicked My Heels 3 Times...


This past month has been a crazy ride. Our closing was delayed for over 3 weeks due to the sellers' short sale on the house and property(25 acres to boot - yay for Jim ;). Their bank has been dragging their feet for 2 months! I've been spending a whopping 3.5 hours a day in the car driving the kids to their new school everyday; Bailee started 4th grade, basketball and drum lessons, Nolan started 1st grade and is adjusting to new therapists and a new aide and Fletcher started preschool (sniff, sniff). I should be opening my business (finally!) in a week or so after I get internet service. We officially sign the papers SUNDAY! Whoo Hoo!
P.S. I'll blog about the historical significance of our new abode when I get a chance (It's especially cool for me since I'm a history grad). The pic above is the great room.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful home! I bet it will be worth every minute of driving once everything is settled. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, I wondered if you guys had finally settled back home yet. Hope your all doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete