Monday, February 23, 2009

Imagination...Priceless




My children never cease to amaze me (and frustrate me and make me laugh and bewilder me, etc.). I know they have more things than a lot of us did growing up, but isn't that one of the benefits of working hard? BUT, no matter how many techy toys and hand held games they have, give 'em a box, scissors, (my 8 year old daughter was the ring leader) some yarn and leave them alone for a while and see what they come up with. I swear they had more fun and actually worked together instead of fighting over some ds game...at least until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Cute ! Congratulations....you have been awarded the "PROXIMIDADE Award".
    See my blog for its meaning and how you are to award it to 8 others.
    Have fun and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome. Kids never cease to amaze.

    ReplyDelete